Magic Wand Infomercial Magic Wand Infomercial

Good job on the FP, buddy. Havent' seen you in a while. Keep it up.

Twisted4000 responds:

Haven't seen you in a while either, you keep it up as well!

Poor pikachu ... Poor pikachu ...

I vomited a little in my mouth a little.

Derpasaurus Rex Derpasaurus Rex

Oh my god, hilarious. I only wish it was a little longer!

The Freelance Police The Freelance Police

Fucking loved it, and fucking loved watching you progress through it.

Twisted4000 responds:

:) Always a pleasure working with ya!

Shy Gays Shy Gays

An ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS sitcom indeed.

Twisted4000 responds:

I can't wait to catch it on TBS tonight, I just can't get enough of those video game references!

Wack -a- pal! Wack -a- pal!

I thought it was cool, even if unfinished. It's a pity your computer messed around with you like that, I really enjoyed what you had thus far.

daisukeHiNgod responds:

And thus-
thy nomad gains respect of one new individual :D

A Blooper Shot Of Willied A Blooper Shot Of Willied

I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I'm fairly certain I'm not missing much.

It's odd that you'd make a blooper out of an animated series anyhow; bloopers only exist from acting mistakes, which is impossible in animation. :/ Perhaps if it was voice acting it would make more sense, but this piece only leaves viewers confused and perplexed to what is going on.

Short 3d Fight Animation Short 3d Fight Animation

I would recommend perfecting your art before posting any content online. As it stands, this is nothing short of shit.

Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

I'll be frank.

I really don't see how this funny, or how this really reflects the game whatsoever. Now I will be honest, I have not played the game and thus I'm not aware of how accurate this is, but I don't see what kind of joke there is. I mean, lemme get this straight. I've watched other videos and may have not have known the source material whatsoever, but I still found it funny. Those videos had a base level of understanding that allowed me, a casual passerby viewer, to enjoy. This does not contain that - the joke here is most likely exclusive to players of this game - which gravely reduces the entertainment value of this piece.

There's no plot, no point, and the video cuts off abruptly at the end. I understand that the latter is a humour technique often used to finish a punch line but there is no punch line, there's nothing particularly funny. If anything it's only slightly horrifying when he gets the hanger stuck in his head. That's the only thing I picked up from it.

On a technical standpoint...

The animation is decent, better frame by frame than I can pull off, but the drawings are quite inconsistent. Keep an eye out for that.

All in all, it's not terrible, but really not great either. I would recommend working on your drawings (I see this a lot with other artists and yourself), consistency, and most importantly - having an actual purpose. Without the latter, nothing else even matters.

Team Fortress 2 Fail Team Fortress 2 Fail

The humour really didn't get to me, but the art is really creepy and hilarious at the same time. The animation however feels quite weak. I think for next time you should focus more on the animation and then add the stylistic traits later; this way it's a bit cleaner and a lot less tweeny.

Haha, me telling people to avoid tweens. Irony. (this style doesn't really work with all those tweens though)