New Super Mario Bros Demo New Super Mario Bros Demo

Unfinished, unplayable, the sprites don't work properly at all, the jump mechanic is ridiculously floaty and it just looks plain ugly at this point.

I feel bad for you though, since it's obvious that you don't have much experience and people are tearing you into little shreds - for some reason you appear on the bottom of the page sometimes and not just this but your OTHER game appears there too, which makes it easy "rip-apart" bait considering the low score.

Stephen QWOPing Stephen QWOPing

Really funny and works fine, but not much of a game. I laughed though, so you get points there.

Pretentious Game Pretentious Game

I like seeing a game with a purpose. Even though the game isn't too much, the message is. I loved it.

Pete's Place Pete's Place

I think the outfits are hilarious! My only problem is that it was nigh impossible to see the character at the beginning of the game, but for a dress up game it's pretty fun.

GO FAST GO FAST

Pretty funny! I think that it would have been more logical to reference the GOTTA GO FAST meme but regardless, I found it quite enjoyable.

MAGNETkid MAGNETkid

Cool concept, my biggest complaint though is that the jumping mechanic feels odd. I would use spacebar instead of a, but otherwise this is quite interesting. Good job.

Crow Patrol Crow Patrol

Quite fun! I enjoyed it.

Trick Shooter Trick Shooter

This deserves more credit than is due. I enjoyed this.

NightChaseGames responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. :D
Still wonder what the problem is.
Could really help when I do the sequel.

The worst game ever: 1 The worst game ever: 1

Well, it wasn't THAT bad.