All 15 art Reviews

Poliwag Redesign - Pokemon Poliwag Redesign - Pokemon

Love it, looks like a character in a short silent animated film.

ALULA!!! ALULA!!!

>Nipples visible
>"E" rating

me: lol

On an actual review, I don't really like the lineart on this one; your other ones seem to be more expressive. This just comes off as flat.

Twisted4000 responds:

Really? I didn't notice a difference at all.

Fancy Alula Fancy Alula

lol I like the shading on this one.

Twisted4000 responds:

Yeh I went with like, super bright lighting and super dark shading.

League of Legends - Morgana League of Legends - Morgana

Good, try to make your lines more succinct. I know, I'm not good with it myself but it doesn't mean you can't keep trying.

Twisted4000 responds:

lol. This is like, my first time drawing something like this in centuries. But OOOKAYYY

Metallic Rudeness Metallic Rudeness

PERFECT HAHAHAHAHA

Merry christmas by sonic Merry christmas by sonic

Something feels really off about the perspective in this picture. Keep trying, I think you can do it!

Alice and Emily Alice and Emily

The colouring feels weak and the characters' faces look a bit off, but it's getting there. Fairly average.

selfie selfie

You look pretty!

Ganon Style Ganon Style

Looks great, except that font is really bothering me! Otherwise I love it.

Dusty Dusty

This is odd, because it's supposed to be a zebra finch, but I thought it was a strange Falcon at first...

First thing's first, finches have three toes pointing forward, and one pointing back. It's very rare for birds to have less than 4 toes (and ALL passerine birds have 4 toes). In addition, I recommend drawing the tail as separate feathers - as it stands, it looks as if it's just a raccoon tail or something. Most glaringly is the fact that the right wing is seemingly much smaller than the left - I understand that this is because the wing is facing me, but it looks at least half the size of the other wing.

Best thing to do is to get a clearer reference, and get a firm understanding of bird anatomy before trying more adventurous poses. Not a bad try though!

Lumavis responds:

I'm glad you picked up on the other errors, I did want to tweak that front wing and the tail needs to be a lot smaller. I've been trying a technique that focuses on shapes, usually I do lay down the bone and muscle structure first so I'll incorporate that next time.
The other toes where hidden, from the ref she was about to land with an extra toe she looked more like a bird of prey hunting but I agree with all the anatomical errors.
Think the tiny tail would make her more finch like. Thanks :)